Saturday, April 28, 2018

The Academy Series by Tessa Bailey




Over the past two years I have read Tessa Bailey’s The Academy series following police cadets Charlie (Disorderly Conduct), Jack (Indecent Exposure), and Danika (Disturbing His Peace) as they discover their love for partners who challenge them, change them, and complete them.

This series takes you from light and airy to dark and troubling and back again win each and every book with little effort.  It’s Tessa Bailey, after all.  They’re funny, they’re edge of your seat dramatic, and they’re filled with happy sighs.

Disturbing His Peace, the final book in the series, released on April 24th, so I thought it only fitting to make a short post reminding my readers to get out there and purchase these!  I fell in love with every character (although I’ll admit that Greer and Danika are my favorite couple) and I so wish that this series didn’t have to end.



No comments:

Post a Comment